• Develop creative concepts into effective visual communication presentations and products that fulfill strategic marketing objectives
• Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
• Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, suppliers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.