Job Function: Responsible for the acquisition and management of strategic partners to enable Oman Sail to grow its annual commercial revenue.
Reports to: Events & Business Development Director
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS
To manage the day-to-day sponsorship sales process and
pipeline to enable speedy follow-up with all contacts to ensure
the sponsorship sales target is achieved.
• Responsible for achieving annual sponsorship target, made up
of new business and contract renewals.
• Lead generation for new business meetings.
• Create sales proposals and rights matrix for all Oman Sail assets.
• Creation and Management of sales pipeline, including contact
sheet, deadlines etc…
• Research and share industry intelligence to create bespoke
offerings per sales target.
• Act as the link between the Business Development Department
and all other departments within Oman Sail in the delivery of
the rights & benefits of the partnership rights.
• Communicate the partner’s goals and represent the partner’s
interests within Oman Sail.
• Manage account management team, assigning new clients to
account managers/executives as required.
• Ensure the delivery of all contractual KPIs per partner.
• Manage all financial aspects of the partnership agreements.
• Understanding of Oman Sail’s capabilities and service capacity
and effectively managing partner expectations.
• Provide weekly pipeline updates to the Events & Business
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of sales/corporate partnerships/B2B experience.
• High Diploma with at least 7 years of sales/corporate partnerships/B2B experience.
• Relevant experience in the sponsorship & marketing environment in Oman is a bonus.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google sheets, and Keynote.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, and skilled negotiator.
• Excellent written and oral communication ability in English.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and work to deadlines.
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• A team player with a positive attitude.
• Track record in people development.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume to our HR department on firstname.lastname@example.org