Job Title: Head of Human Resources (Managerial Level)
Job Function: The Head of Human Resources is responsible for the smooth and effective operation of Oman Sail Human Resources Department. Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and employee relations.s.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
• Manage HR development programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
• Ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
• Directs management and employee actions by developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, and guidelines ه in proportion to the direction of the company, communicating and enforcing organization values.
• Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems followed to organize goals.
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s HR and payroll budgets.
• Ensure adherence to company policies and business by following up and implementing the company HR Manual and Oman Labour Law.
• Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to executive managers, line managers and employees (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
• Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company concerning employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Provides the information requested by the internal audit and state audit or required for compliance with laws.
• Directs a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting at the professional level. Evaluates plans and changes to plans. Makes recommendations to executive management.
• Establishes employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, the measurement of training impact, and training knowledge transfer.
• Designs and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, employee engagement, performance management, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
• Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
• Perform other duties as assigned.