Sr. Events Development Specialist
Responsible for operational design, development and management of all Oman Sail events in order to support business outcomes and achieve the company’s vision.
- Lead and manage the overall operational planning of Oman Sail owned and licensed events including:
- Develop detailed course & venue plans to include site layouts, aid station points, load in/out schedules, equipment requirements.
- Work with relevant licensors to ensure Oman Sail licensed events are delivered in line with the standards agreed under licensing agreements.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, internal processes, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Develop and implement health & safety plans for each event.
- Work with medical providers to develop event medical plans in line with industry best practice.
- Management of host venue partners.
- Liaise with procurement to negotiate contracts with events service providers and suppliers and host venue partners.
- Manage implementation of events project plans and develop required programs, and services according to event requirements.