Job Title: Dive Instructor
The post holder will deliver PADI Dive Courses in line with the PADI Course requirements. They will also be responsible for guiding certified divers on trips. This includes the preparation of the dive equipment, safety briefings and ensuring a high level of customer engagement at all times.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Deliver, to a very high standard, PADI Dive Courses to include Open Water, Advanced, DSD, Dive Master and EFR
• Professionally guide Seaoman’s customers on dive trips to the selected dive/snorkelling sites
• Responsible for running quality, safe and successful dive trips
• Responsible for day-to-day maintenance, cleaning and inventory of all the dive equipment
• Provide excellent customer service, whilst on and off the water to ensure repeat bookings
• Assist the dive team & guests with equipment handling
• Actively sell Oman dive products, whilst on and off the water.
• Responsible for meeting and greeting dive customers on arrival and departure
• Responsible for collecting/purchasing any stores, resources or equipment needed for day-to-day operations
• Jointly responsible for the safety and welfare of all dive guests when on the water.
• Responsible for reporting any damage, misuse or problems with the dive boats