Job Title: Sr. Sponsorship Sales
Responsible for management of the strategic sponsorship sales process to enable Oman Sail to achieve its sponsorship sales target.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Manage the day to day sponsorship sales process and pipeline to enable speedily follow up with all contacts to ensure the sponsorship sales target is achieved.
• Arrange sales meetings and ensure the fast follow up.
• Ensure the timely creation of sales proposals.
• Creation and management of a central depository for all sales prospect.
• Undertake the research and identification of new business prospect and maintain up to date industry information on key sales prospect.
• Develop strong industry knowledge, especially around Oman Sail’s key target categories (Oil & Gas + Banking) to generate new sales leads
• Creation and day to day management of a corporation sales database
• Act as the link between sponsorship sales and the rest of the company, particularly the senior management team, Client Service, Sailing and Events to enable better packaging and sailing of properties and to ensure clear hand overs following the completion of a sponsorship sales.
• Assist the client services team where required with existing client renewals and upsell
• Creation and management of a client engagement programme relevant to the existing events portfolio
• Represent the sponsorship sales function at Oman Sail and industry events in Oman and, from time, international.
• Other sales and business development related activities as required from time to time by the HOD.