Job Title: Sales Executive
To sell the Seaoman Charter, Dive Sailing and Water sports products to the local, regional and international market. Responsible for all aspects of the sales process including cold calling, inbound inquiries, lead gathering, new business generation and client engagement.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Generate and drive sales within the commercial department products/services to hit weekly, monthly and annual targets. Increase revenue through delivering new sales as well as client repeat business.
- High level of outbound activity – cold calling, events, meeting with prospective clients who are new to the Seaoman products.
- Track and log all sales activity, keep the sales database up to date.
- Take responsibility for dealing with incoming bookings from start to finish in regard to the administration and organisation of the activity.
- Advise as to market trends and aid management in seeking out new business.
- Ensure client satisfaction with excellent customer service including meet and greet of clients as well as encouraging client feedback to allow further improvements.
- Liaise with operation staff to ensure seamless planning and preparations for charters and courses.
- Liaise with each department head to ensure clients’ needs and expectations are being meet.
- Assist in establishing the highest levels of service with all activities to ensure our reputation carries through word of mouth and repeat business.
- Responding to sales calls and emails, advising and guiding potential guests in their choice of product.
- Meet and greet of client as well as performing necessary hand-over procedures/paperwork.
- Responsible for organizing and documenting all financial processes associated with sales.
- General administration as part of a team.
- Collecting feedback from clients to ensure continuous feedback.